Xfive.co Pty Ltd is an Australian registered company. We are committed to protecting the privacy of those who visit the Xfive Website and/or use the Xfive Service.
Amendments to this statement will be posted to this URL and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any amendment, modification, or change shall constitute your acceptance of the amendment.
Information We Collect
When you visit www.xfive.co you provide us with two types of information: personal information that you knowingly choose to disclose and Website use information collected by us as you interact with our Web Site.
Submitting a form
When you submit a form, you choose to provide us with two types of information: personal information and information about your project.
You provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, and email address. At this time, the most information you would be required to submit is your name, email address and project description.
Browsing the site
When you visit www.xfive.co, we collect your browser type and IP address. This is done via Google Analytics. This information is gathered for all Xfive visitors.
How We Use and Disclose Information
Submitting a form
When submitting a project via one of our forms, your project information is sent out to the core Xfive team. To be part of the core Xfive team, employees have been working for Xfive for over 2 years and are all committed to protecting the privacy of our customers.
We use the project information to carry out the project for you, to bill you for services provided, and to contact you about your project when necessary.
We will not disclose any information about your project to anyone outside Xfive without your explicit, written consent. We will not display your project in our portfolio without your consent.
Browsing the site
The browsing information (browser and IP) that we collect is used to improve the quality of the Xfive website and Services, as well as for statistics and research.
Your information will not be sold to or shared with other companies or organizations for commercial purposes.
We use the following cookies:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- __cfduid – used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic
- CookieConsent – stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain
- language – used by Slideshare only on pages where Slideshare is embed, saves the user’s preferred language on the website
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- _ga, _gat, _gid – used by Google Analytics to generate anonymous data about our website usage
- img/beacon.gif – used by Pingdom to monitor performance of our website
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- ads/ga-audiences – used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites.
- collect – used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
- GPS – used by YouTube embed videos, registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.
- PREF – used by YouTube embed videos, registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – used by YouTube embed videos, tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.
- YSC – used by YouTube embed videos, registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
- ahoy_track, etc. – Codepen cookies on some pages where Codepen examples are embed
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developers website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Security and Storage
The Xfive website and Service has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the internet, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your information.
Additionally, you retain all rights of ownership to the data you have stored with the Xfive Service. We will not sell or share this data with any third-parties or use this data to compete with you or advertise to your clients. Your privacy and the privacy of your clients are of utmost importance to us.