Premium care for a studio which designs for good
Since 2016 we have been taking care of the development needs of Elefint, a San Francisco based studio which aims to create a more kind and connected world through thoughtful and exceptional design.
A WordPress website for Elefint Designs. Design by Elefint
A WordPress website for Meet Your DA. Design by Elefint
A WordPress website for Leadership Public Schools. Design by Elefint
A WordPress website for Thousand Currents. Design by Elefint
A WordPress website for Transparency and Accountability Initiative. Design by Elefint
Formed and led by a core team of two extraordinary women, Gopika Setlur and Abigail Maravalli, Elefint studio produces exceptional design to address pressing social issues.
Elefint specializes in branding and identity, UX & web design, data visualization, motion graphics, videos and print.
Since 2010, Elefint has worked with 300+ social impact organizations to target multiple audiences with projects that increase awareness and change behavior.
In 2016, Elefint studio was on the hunt for a great development partner who would be able to convert their designs from Sketch. Having a reliable dev partner was crucial for Elefint so they could focus on creative challenges of their projects.
With 10 years of experience serving companies like Elefint we were confident that Elefint’s search was over when they reached us to test the grounds with a simple email template project.
Ever since then, we have focused on providing Elefint with custom-tailored, premium care.
Elefint uses hours packages to flexibly allocate development time for their projects. They also spend some of these hours on the existing projects’ maintenance.
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Front-end Developers
- WordPress Developers
- Quality Controller
Projects are estimated in advance and mostly produced using a waterfall or incremental model
Ongoing cooperation since 2016
- Dedicated Project Manager – Gosia, a dedicated Project Manager for Elefint since the beginning, ensures that we maintain a high standard of our cooperation
- Dedicated development team – we can offer the same development team to the client in the majority of projects, which makes our cooperation more effective
- Scope flexibility – when a project has a limited budget we consult with Elefint and discuss how to adjust the scope to meet the budget expectation
- Flexible working hours – despite a time difference between San Francisco and Poland, there is enough overlap for necessary consultations because our team often works during the evenings. During SF nighttime we can proceed with features implementation or focus on critical tasks like deployments
- Transparent time reports – a live preview of time reports for the ongoing projects is available for the client in Toggl
- Transparent billing – at the end of the month we summarize the amount of hours we spent on each project and send an invoice for each project separately so Elefint can invoice their clients.
Check out some selected projects from almost 20 projects we have worked on for Elefint so far:
- Elefint Designs – a WordPress website for Elefint Designs
- Meet Your District Attorney – an impactful WordPress site in a partnership with the ACLU of California
- Leadership Public Schools – a WordPress multisite for Leadership Public Schools
- Thousand Currents – a WordPress site for Thousand Currents
- Transparency and Accountability Initiative – a WordPress site for Transparency and Accountability Initiative
- Women’s Funding Network – a WordPress site for Women’s Funding Network
Xfive is an extremely reliable and professional development partner. They have helped us improve our process and offerings. We really appreciate their flexibility, quality, and attention to detail.Owner + Design Lead